Universidade de Birmigham foi ocupada e tem o seu manifesto reivindicativo em:
Também a Kings College University of London foi ocupada com as seguintes revindicações:
1) King's College London should issue a formal statement condemning Israel's actions in the Gaza Strip, acknowledging particularly the effect on educational institutions such as the bombing of the Gaza Islamic University and expressing concern about war crimes allegations. King's College should encourage other universities in the Russell Group to make such a call, as well as informing the national press and the UK and Israeli governments of this call.
2) Shimon Peres's honorary doctorate be immediately revoked by King's College London. As Israeli Head of State, and having issued public support for potential war crimes in the Gaza Strip, we believe that the vast majority of the King's College community would support this doctorate being immediately revoked as a gesture to show that King's College is concerned by Israel's actions in Gaza.
3) King's College London should provide five fully-funded scholarships to Palestinian students, giving such students an opportunity to an education which the attack on Gaza and the previous blockade has denied to them.
4) King's College London should facilitate a cross-campus fundraising day to raise money for the crisis in Gaza. This should be sent to the charity Medical Aid For Palestinians.
5) King's College London should establish links with universities and other educational institutions affected by the crisis in Gaza in solidarity with their plight.
6) King's College London should present us with a transparent list of investments in the arms trade, particularly those in GKN. King's College should divest immediately from the arms trade.
7) Any old books, computers or other unwanted teaching/administrative resources should as soon as possible or at the end of this term be donated to universities or schools in the Gaza Strip that have been affected by Israel's attack.
8) There should be no repercussions for any students involved in this protest. Universities should be a place where freedom of expression is encouraged, and the student movement in the UK and around the world has a proud tradition of organizing protest actions, whether against South African Apartheid or the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Assinar a petição para revogar o Doutoramento Honoris Causa a Shimon Peres:
Ocupada mas sem noticias ainda está a Universidade de Sussex.
Aguardam-se novos desenvolvimentos e fica um desafio:
Fuck England, fight HERE!