Também a Manchester Met foi oucupada seguem-se as suas exigências:
1) Issue a public statement condemning Israel's attack on Palestinian educational institutions, including the bombing of the Islamic University of Gaza, and encourage your colleagues in the other Universities to issue a similar call.
2) Establish an emergency fund for Palestinians students from Gaza and waive their tuition fees to support their efforts to acquire an education.
3) Waive all application & tuition fees from students coming from Palestine and create scholarships specifically available for Palestinian students.
4) To build links with Palestinian universities.
5) Divest MMU funds from all firms contributing to the Israeli war effort.
6) To create a proper memorial to Tom Hurndall, a MMU student murdered by the Israeli Occupation forces in Gaza.
7) To sever all academic links with Israeli institutions that don’t oppose the continued occupation of Palestine.
8) That the Students’ Union should allow political posters to be displayed on its windows/noticeboards/walls.
9) That no military recruiters should be allowed on campus.
10) That the University should boycott Coca-Cola and stop the sale of it in all its outlets.
Começou ontem a ocupação podem seguir o blog: